Journey of a Life-Giver Level 2 Training
To prepare church leaders to train others in understanding of sanctity of human life issues from a Biblical perspective.
Church leaders who have already experienced a Journey of a Life-Giver Training, have expressed a desire to multiply the Journey of a Life-Giver Training in their regions, have a plan for replicating the training and have already taught from the Journey of a Life-Giver Training curriculum either all or in part.
HOW THE TRAINING IS ACCOMPLISHED
Participants explore together the successes and challenges while replicating the church leader training as well as sharing their own personal journeys as life-givers. Through participatory discussions and activities, participants discover how to more effectively communicate the life-giving message through a participatory teaching methodology. Opportunity will be given to participants to gain confidence and strengthen areas they may have struggled with while facilitating the Journey of a Life-Giver curriculum.
This training requires 32 hours usually divided over 4 or 5 days.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A JOURNEY OF A LIFE-GIVER LEVEL 2 TRAINING?
Leaders who have previously participated in the Church Leader Training will:
- Review the Journey of a Life-Giver curriculum.
- Share stories of their experiences utilizing the curriculum.
- Identify strengths and weakness in their training while using the material.
- Examine teaching methodologies used in scripture.
- Understand the adult learning theories used for LIFE International trainings.
- Examine the difference between monologue and dialogue.
- Design open ended questions and practice using them.
- Design and practice a short learning experience based on the Journey of a Life-Giver.
- Receive and give feedback after sharing their learning experience with their peers.
- Prepare a proposal for multiplying this teaching.
WHAT OUTCOMES ARE ACCOMPLISHED
- Personal, lasting and continual transformation.
- Growth in ability to equip others in the Journey of a Life-Giver curriculum.
- Increased multiplication of national initiative Journey of a Life-Giver Trainings.
- Increased numbers of churches engaging in life-giving ministry.