Grant Fund Description
To support the mission, vision, and values of LIFE International by investing throughout the world in life-giving ministries which uphold the sanctity of human life from conception until end of life.
Purpose & Activities
- Programs/services: development or continuing support of programs and services (i.e. abstinence, post-abortion, etc)
- One-time projects: publications, curriculum development, translation of publications and curriculum, conferences or seminars, equipment, etc.
No grants are made for:
- Operating budgets (i.e. salaries, monthly utility bills, rent) or ministry vehicles
- Annual campaigns—the daily business of raising general funds for the ministry
- New building construction
- Emergency funds or deficit financing
Matching funds* are available or may be required for certain requests.
*Example: The cost of a project is $3,000. You raise $1,500 from another source(s) and LIFE will match that amount ($1,500) to complete the full cost of the project.
Matching Grant Program
Typical: $100–$500 to a ministry with which LIFE International has a young relationship
$2,500–$5,000 to a partner with whom LIFE International has a longstanding relationship
Prospective applicants should write a one or two page proposal that describes the basic problem and the plan for its solution (see Proposal Guidelines).
No deadline. Applications are accepted continually.
Continual. Committee meets every other month.
Fiscal Year End
Fran Malfer, International Ministries Liaison