A pastor who is currently shepherding or has shepherded a congregation. The Pastor role focuses on giving spiritual support and being sensitive to the spiritual needs of team members and event participants.
Giftings/Talents/Experience: Pastoral/counseling experience, intercession, encouragement/exhortation, and discernment.
- Be available for shepherding, prayer, and counsel of team members as well as event participants.
- Be constantly aware of the spiritual tenor during the event.
- Maintain sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit and be able to discern potential agenda changes.
- Exercise pastoral authority and openly express impressions to the Team Leader.
- Maintain sensitivity to ensuing spiritual warfare.
- Be ready to listen and give spiritual counsel as needed.
- Be available if called upon unexpectedly for moments of pastoral teaching or special prayer.
- Be able and willing to facilitate the teaching session on forgiveness and healing.
- In the absence of another intercessor, inform Journalist of prayer needs and requests.