Becoming an International Training Specialist
- Apply and submit all required documents.
- Attend International Training Specialist orientation.
- Build a prayer support group.
- Travel on your first exploratory trip.
- Participate in a post-trip debrief and evaluation.
International Training Specialist Levels
- A CANDIDATE has expressed interest in becoming an International Training Specialist and has initially agreed with the LIFE International mission.
- An EXPLORER has fully completed the application process, has attended the International Training Specialist retreat, and is preparing for an exploratory trip.
- An APPRENTICE has completed at least one exploratory trip. He or she will be given the opportunity to co-facilitate a training experience with LIFE International staff members.
- An EXPERT TRAINER has the capacity to organize and facilitate an international learning experience together with LIFE International.
- A MASTER TRAINER has the capacity to work and travel independently with guidance from LIFE International.
- An E-MENTOR is a coach and mentor to a LIFE International family member. He or she will not necessarily have to travel in order to provide this guidance.