A veteran international traveler with an intimate understanding of LIFE International and the LIFE International Intimacy before Impact paradigm. The Team Leader gives overall supervision, makes and/or delegates decisions and tasks.
Giftings/Talents/Experience: Leadership, administration, discernment, faith, knowledge, wisdom, mercy, compassion, and excellent communication skills.
- Ensure all trip elements are coordinated and moving forward as per the trip charter.
- Keep event on schedule and make decisions about adjustments together with host as needed.
- Keep alert towards the general feeling of how the event is going.
- Maintain relationship with hosts, consulting with them on their perception of the progress of the event and informing them of the team’s impressions.
- Lead debriefs at the end of each day to review what went well, challenges, and how things can be improved for the next day.
- Discuss possible changes that need to be made and makes decisions on adjustments.
- Ensure daily team devotions and prayer.
- Be aware of team members’ adaptation to local culture and coach on CQ as needed.